Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZA)
Hamriyah Free Zone is one of UAEs fastest growing free zones which foster business, industrial and economic growth. Over 4500 companies from 125 nations operate from Hamriyah Free Zone making it a definite choice to consider for exploiting business opportunities in the region.
Legal business structures in Hamriyah Free Zone:
Free Zone Establishment (FZE): FZE can be incorporated as a Limited Liability Entity with only a single shareholder.
Free Zone Company (FZC): FZC can be incorporated as a Limited Liability Entity which requires minimum 2 and maximum 5 shareholders.
Branch of A Company: A foreign or a local Company may establish a branch in Hamriyah Free Zone.
Benefits of Company Incorporation in Hamriyah Free Zone:
- 100% Foreign Company ownership is allowed
- 100% Import and Export tax exemption
- 100% Exemption from all commercial levies
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits allowed
- 25 year leases available, renewable for a further 25 years
- No corporate profits tax, No personal income tax