Sharjah Airport Free Zone (Saif-Zone)
SAIF-Zone was established in 1995 and has experienced extraordinary growth since its establishment. It boasts of excellent amenities and is easily accessible to seaports on the Indian Ocean (Port Khor Fakkan) and the Arabian Gulf (Port Khalid). Over 4100 companies are currently operating out of SAIF-Zone.
Legal business structures in SAIF-Zone:
Free Zone Establishment (FZE):FZE can be formed with only one shareholder, natural or juridical.
Free Zone Company (FZC):FZC can be incorporated with two persons, natural or juridical. Normally, the maximum number of shareholders is up to 5 and if approved by the SAIF-Zone authority the maximum number of shareholders can go up to 7.
Branch of A Company:A foreign or a local Company may establish a branch in SAIF-Zone.
Benefits of Company Incorporation in Sharjah Airport Free Zone:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% free transfer of funds
- 100% exemption of import and export duties
- 25 years lease extended to similar period
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income taxes, for the Company, the Investor and their employees