Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority Free Zone (RAKIA)
RAKIA Free Zone has experienced steady growth, and has significantly contributed to the UAE economy through manufacturing, trade, inward foreign investments, capital flows and technology exchanges. It is one of the most cost effective Free Zones to operate which further strengthens profit margins for investors.
Legal business structures in RAKIA Free Zone:
Free Zone Establishment (FZE): An FZE can be formed with only one shareholder, natural or juridical.
Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC): An FZ-LLC can be incorporated with two or more persons, natural or juridical.
Branch of A Company:A foreign or a local Company may establish a branch in RAKIA Free Zone after obtaining a license.
Benefits of Company Incorporation in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone:
- 100% repatriation of capital profits
- 100% ownership and tax exemptions
- Conveniently located next to seaports and airports
- Single window clearance for all licenses and consents
- Modern infrastructure, utilities and telecommunication facilities
- One stop shop for all types of Free Zone and Non-Free Zone licenses