Transfer Pricing Studies
Quantum Auditing provides comprehensive transfer pricing studies that permit our clients to minimize tax exposure, defend their tax return positions, and develop efficient transfer pricing practices across borders. We understand “arms length” transfer pricing, how it is treated by various tax jurisdictions, and “best practices” for managing global policies and procedures.
Our experienced professionals perform a thorough transfer pricing study process involving:
- Identification of products/services transferred through a detailed review of related parties and related transactions
- Identification of best transfer pricing methodology for your particular business, offering the most reliable measure of arm’s length results
- Identification of reasonable arm’s length price ranges
- Preparation of reports for compliance with the “best method rule”, including supporting documentation
Our completed transfer pricing study report enables our clients to:
- Ensure that compliance requirements are satisfied, thereby minimizing the risk of transactional or net adjustment penalty exposure
- Identify future tax planning opportunities to minimize your overall global tax rate
- Simplify the technical complexities with multiple overlapping tax jurisdictions.
- This is important because tax authorities are demanding stricter penalties, additional documentation requirements, increased information exchange, and increased audit inquiry activity
Through a vast global network, we offer a highly diverse staff with profound knowledge, extensive professional and industry experience. Quantum Auditing delivers premium quality transfer pricing services tailored to the needs of your business. Going beyond regulatory compliance and documentation, we design, build and assist the implementation of comprehensive transfer pricing systems to align with your business model, and drive higher operational and cost efficiency to maximize overall added value.